Re: (patch seq: 5714) Disable IPv6 on Cygwin

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003, Harold L Hunt II wrote:

> >>Patch is attached that does exactly what the subject says.

> >>IPv6 is not currently supported on Cygwin.

> > So Cygwin #define's AF_INET6?  Otherwise, this patch is not needed.

> socket.h in Cygwin has a #define for AF_INET6, even though that support
> doesn't seem to have landed, and/or I have no way of working on it to
> fix the build failures and actually verify that it works.  So, until
> then it needs to be disabled so that our tree will actually build again.

OK.  Thanks.

Marc.

|  Marc Aurele La France           |  work:   1-780-492-9310           |
|  Computing and Network Services  |  fax:    1-780-492-1729           |
|  352 General Services Building   |  email:  tsi@ualberta.ca          |
|  Edmonton, Alberta               |                                   |
|  T6G 2H1                         |     Standard disclaimers apply    |
|  CANADA                          |                                   |
XFree86 Core Team member.  ATI driver and X server internals.