Test 92 observations

Hi Harold, et. al. -

I just installed Test 92 and it seems to work fine.  Just a few notes,
for what they're worth.  I'm on Win2K, SP2

- I use the Dvorak keyboard layout and I have to do a "run setxkbmap
dvorak" in my batch file that start XWin.exe.  I don't know if it should
automatically detect my Windows keyboard layout or not.

- I start XWin.exe with "start Xwin -multiwindow -multiplemonitors
-clipboard".  I have 2 monitors on my system, both with the same
resolution, the secondary with a lower bit depth.  When I drag windows
to the secondary monitor, they just draw the whole window in white.  I'm
not sure how far along the -multiplemonitors support is, so I'm not sure
what to expect, but I thought I'd mention it.

Many thanks to all for XFree on Windows.  What a treat to have all these
great apps and tools.
--
Jason Dufair - jase@dufair.org
http://www.dufair.org/