Re: Cross compiling xf-4_3-branch

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003, Harold L Hunt II wrote:

> ../../../../config/makedepend/makedepend: warning:  winclipboardinit.c
> (reading winclipboard.h, line 61): cannot find include file "windows.h"
> 	not in ./windows.h

the makedepend utitility does know nothing about the w32api directory. As
a patch add -I/path/to/include/w32api to the CFLAGS.

I'm not sure if I also fixed makedepend (I think not, otherwise I'd have
sendin a patch) but I'll check tonight.

> Any ideas?  I would really like to get cross compiling fixed before I
> make a 4.3.0 release.  In fact, I might build the release version as a
> cross compile if I get all the little kinds straightened out.

I have a running cc environment and will send you the patches I've applied.

bye
	ago