Re: Setup bug --- probably already reported and fixed, of course

FYI --- In further testing, archive.progeny.com is the mirror that has not been updated yet. Selecting only archive.progeny.com gives me the warning about setup.ini being older than when I last installed Cygwin. Selecting only mirrors.rcn.net does not give such a warning and correctly indicates that the XFree86-bin tarball is roughly 10500 KiB and downloads it and all other tarballs with no problems. Thus, this does not so far appear to be entirely my fault.