Re: odd problem in test94 +

Peter,

Is the keyboard working in all other X applications running under Cygwin/XFree86?

Harold

Peter Colovas wrote:

All,
an odd problem has cropped up for me in test94(I think) and later:
for our development on real-time chasses we telnet to a terminal server which is connected to the serial ports of the RT boards we're working on. Now, when I telnet in to the terminal server, the serial port no longer responds to the keyboard. I can get in using exceed and there are no problems, but with cygwin/xfree it no longer works. Any ideas why this might be so?