Re: Need help unsubscribing

Tim,

Go all the way to the bottom of the following page and send in an unsubscribe request. You then reply to that message and you will be unsubscribed.

http://cygwin.com/lists.html

Harold

Tim Heath wrote:

I have followed the directions to the best of my ability and still cannot get unsubscribed from this emailing list. Can someone help me please?

Thanks,

Tim Heath

P.S.

It is a great list, just have too much work right now to read all of it.