Re: Incorporating .epsi files into TeX docs : failure

/ Alexander Gottwald <alexander.gottwald@s1999.tu-chemnitz.de> wrote:
| On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 fergus@bonhard.uklinux.net wrote:
|
|>     gs: Unknown device: x11
|
| The ghostscript package was not compiled with X11 support. You can either
| compile it yourself or ask the maintainer of ghostscript if he could provide
| binaries with x11 support too.

Well there actually exists ghostscript-x11 packages, which I think ads
the X11 functionality, for cygwin..

Sorry if I missed something or.. just stumbled in now.

    /Andy

--
 Don't walk in front of me, I might be unable to follow you.
 Don't walk after me, I might be unable to lead you.

	    Please note, new email, @telia.com -> @comhem.se