FW: winIsFakeCtrl_L does not work correctly in Windows XP

Hi,

Today I upgraded my Windows machine from NT4 to XP and also reinstalled the
latest version of
XFree86. Now the right Alt key (AltGr) on my swedish keyboard does not work
any more. I checked
what events are generated with xev and found that some, but not all extra
CTRL events generated
by Windows are not filtered. There was no obvious pattern. Is this a known
issue?

Thanks,
Oskar Malm