Re: cygwin-xfree Digest 28 Aug 2003 16:57:53 -0000 Issue 1181

Have you been following the instructions at the following page:

http://sources.redhat.com/lists.html#faq

I don't believe you could be following those instructions because the final step is to email the list admin for help, not the list.

Hope that helps,

Harold

digitalsmear wrote:

I've tried repeatedly to remove myself from this list via the proper email
address for unsubscribe requests with no change in my subscription status. Can this please be looked into?

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com
Looking for friendships,romance and more?
http://www.MyOwnFriends.com