Focus issues

XWin.exe -multiwindow  is getting progressively more stable (and usable),
kudos to those involved.. I have one presumably small issue to report..
When two xterms (or any other X windows) are overlapping and mouse focus
is enabled in Windows, raising one X window over another causes the
borders to properly redraw, but the overlapping area is left untouched
until the window is unfocused (by moving the mouse anywhere out of it).
Raising an X window above any other non-X window works as expected,
without unfocusing.

I will of course be happy to re-test this if a fix is suggested/provided..

-Rob