Problem with 'setxkbmap fr' since cygwin 1.5.x

Hello.

I've got a little problem with my keyboard.
 - When I run cygwin-bach shell, my french keyboard is ok.
 - When I run rxvt without X11, my keyboard is OK too.
 - When I start XWin for XDM session, my keyboard is seen as us one (I never managed
   to change this with an XF86Config file, but no matter). So, I use 'setxkbmap fr'
   to have my french keyboard. This was working well since I updaded my cygwin
   installation from 1.3.xx to 1.5.yy cygwin pacages suite. Now, the keys '>' and
   '<' are no more recognised under X11, when all the others are ok.
What should I do ?

Thanks.

Gilles.