Re: Alt Gr special characters on german keyboard work only sometimes

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003, Holger wrote:

> with all the Experts on keybords, could anybody give me a hint what might be wrong here?
> The problem is that the keys work only sometimes so you press them 10 times,
> you get 8 backslashs an 2 times nothing, or 6-4. It seems to follow no pattern.

I'm not expiriencing such problems. But you can start the program xev, enter some
backslashes into the window and send me the output, especially the KeyPress and
KeyRelease events when the blackslash does not work.

bye
	ago
--
 Alexander.Gottwald@s1999.tu-chemnitz.de