Re: Clipboard crashes

Daniel,

The clipboard support is not currently being worked on.

The clipboard support could do any number of things... somebody only has to take it upon themselves to add these "simple" things.

Harold

Armbrust, Daniel C. wrote:
Is there anyway to restart the copy and paste stuff after the clipboard crashes? Before, I was launching it with the xwinclip command, and it seemed to crash every so often, and I would have to restart it. Now that I am using the -clipboard option on the xwin server, when it crashes, there doesn't seem to be anyway to restart it.

Anything I can do?

Will it ever be stable? It has had these crashing issues for a long time. Why doesn't it automatically restart after a crash?

Dan