Re: Latest CVS Compilation error

Sounds good. Please resubmit your earlier patch when you have this completed. It doesn't look like it would be a good idea to implement it one half at a time. However, we can certainly wait on trying to make the log either output to stdout or to a file... that could take some time to get right.

Harold

Alexander Gottwald wrote:

Alexander Gottwald wrote:

No, I think I'll have to initialize the logging somehow.

I'll adjust the error handling (including our own VErrorF function) to use
new log functions. The new log functions do use a buffer, so redirecting
the messages to another file (or stdout) is now possible too.

bye
    ago