RE: Setup bug --- probably already reported and fixed, of course[Scanned]

Same here, Harold.
I've not written a message in a long time to this list.

-----Original Message-----
From: cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com
[mailto:cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com]On Behalf Of Harold L Hunt II
Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2003 10:01 PM
To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: Setup bug --- probably already reported and fixed, of
course[Scanned]

What the hell is going on here?  I have gotten copies of this message in
my inbox and failure messages saying that my responses to it (which I
wrote over a month ago) were rejected because they are text/html.

I am a little confused as to whether or not this is a problem with my
mail host or with sources.redhet.com... anyone care to guess?  It seems
that these messages are replaying from somewhere.

Harold