Re: Packages to update for Cygwin 1.5.4 release?

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003, Harold L Hunt II wrote:

> XFree86-lib doesn't actually have any libraries or binaries in it:

The name fooled me to believe that it contains libraries.

> > I would leave it as it is now. Only 4.2 programs are still linked
> > with the old dll and every program which was recompiled for cygwin
> > 1.5 should have been linked with the 4.3 dlls.
>
> Do you think it will still work?  There isn't any reason that it
> shouldn't work, right?

The package only contains DLLs. As far as I understood the version change
problem they are not affected because they are executables (a special kind)

bye
	ago
--
 Alexander.Gottwald@s1999.tu-chemnitz.de