Re: a beginners question

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003, amr roushi wrote:

> Alexander Gottwald wrote:
> > I've commited a patch which changes the title to "Cygwin/XFree86 - host"
> > if the "-query" option is supplied. Otherwise it stays "Cygwin/XFree86 - 0:0"
>
> Thank u Alex for the patch . How can we get it

There is currently no binary built with this patch. If you can't wait for the next
release and want to compile XWin yourself you should check the contributor's guide
at http://xfree86.cygwin.com/docs/cg/.

But since this posting is titled "a beginners question" I think it is better for
you to wait a few days for the next release.

I've nevertheless attached the patch for the curious.

bye
	ago
--
 Alexander.Gottwald@s1999.tu-chemnitz.de