Re: Xoncygwin updates very slow at appearing

Colin,

Just checkout the default branch as per the instructions on the snailforge CVS page for xoncygwin.

After that, you'll want to follow the instructions from the Contributor's Guide to bootstrap lndir, then use lndir to build in a separate directory, as the instructions describe.

http://xfree86.cygwin.com/docs/cg/prog-build-native.html

Harold

Colin Harrison wrote:
Hi,

"There she blows" 1.2 appears as a miracle on snailforge.com.
Now what did I want to do? I've lost too many brain cells waiting.

Colin