Re: Japanese keyboard auto-detection

As far as I tested, when I press Eisu_toggle key, I receive
WM_KEYDOWN VK_DBE_ALPHANUMRIC. But I never receive WM_KEYUP
until I press Katakana key, even if I release Eisu_toggle key.
Also if I release Katakana key, I never receive WM_KEYUP.

I don't know why, and I can't find any documents in MSDN.

I inserted following workaround into end of WM_KEYDOWN handler
if (iScanCode == KEY_CapsLock)
  winSendKeyEvent (KEY_CapsLock, FALSE);
then CapsLock work well. But perhaps it is not smart.

Does anyone know good solution?

Kensuke Matsuzaki