Re: internationalisation problem

Uwe,

Let me just say that I have no idea. I hope that somebody else will look into this.

Harold

Uwe Stöhr wrote:
I'm using a programm under XFree86 that supports internationalized menus.
Therefore I need gettext, but with the actual version
0.12.5-1 the XWindows-menus aren't displayed correct.
I reported this problem to the gnu mailinglist and they answerd me the
following: