From: "Benn Schreiber" <bls@starwhite.net>
To: <cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com>
Subject: xset add to font path kills Xserver
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 08:40:05 -0700

I just upgraded my system to the latest XFree (4.3.0-4, I believe). In my
startxwin I had an xset fp+ to add the truetype fonts directory to the font
path (which I never got working...perhaps this is a hint, but...)

With the latest bits the Xserver core dumps shortly after the xset fp+
happens.

So, two questions, which hopefully someone can easily answer:

1) Have you successfully added truetype fonts to your font path? If so,
how?\

2) Failing at 1), has anyone else observed this problem with 4.3.0-4?

Thanks

Benn

Instant message with integrated webcam using MSN Messenger 6.0. Try it now FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com