Re: xset add to font path kills Xserver

> Did you have to run ttmkfdir (or whatever it is called) at any point?

> Harold

Yes, I have run both ttmkfdir and mkfontdir in the directory. Interestingly,
if I do the xset after the window manager is up (as best I can correlate
it), it works fine. But, if I do it in startxwin, the font element does not
get added to the path, and then XWin dies.

I'm going to try the XF86Config route.

Thanks for the suggestions! If you have any others, or if there are any
tests I can do that might be useful, I'm game.

Benn