Re: Server Test Series - Outlived useful life?

Sylvain,

Good, I am glad somebody else thought it was a good idea :)

Please check the XWin Server development pages. I have made a lot of updates and renamed a lot of things. I pulled all XWin-TestXXX.exe.bz2 releases. I am not completely done renaming things (the links to change log segments still say 99-75, etc.). Rather than waste time now coming up with a comprehensive naming scheme I think I will instead let the naming scheme solidify over several days or weeks. You will see names of things change once in a while.

Harold

Sylvain Petreolle wrote:

Agreed with this change Harold, as this can be shown as a gain of time
(for you), of (web ?) disk space, and this will be easier to maintain
for both the users and you.

Comments? Support? Disdain?

Harold

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle_at_users_dot_sourceforge_dot_net)
 ICQ #170597259
Say NO to software patents
Dites NON aux brevets logiciels