Redrawing of screen

Harold,

Since you made the change for the X-Mouse issues, I am having a related
issue when using the Microsoft VDM in XP.  If I go to a different virtual
desktop and come back, only the topmost X window gets repainted.  The other
window(s) have a title bar and a blank window.  Could this be related to
that change?

- Andy