Re: Copy / Paste

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003, Harold L Hunt II wrote:

> Cliff Stanford wrote:
> [snip]
> > P.S.  And does anyone have a cure for my constantly pressing the
> > right-button in windows applications and wondering why it doesn't paste
> > anything? :-)
>
> Yes, in Windows XP, turn on the 'quick edit' more for the command shell.
> This enables right-click to paste the current clipboard contents in your
> Cygwin bash shell.  Other than that, good luck.  :)

Cliff,

The above should also work in Win2k.  You can also use rxvt to host your
shells, which should be pretty uniform across all platforms.

Did you look into Windows power toys?  They may do what you want, but
there were reports of some of them causing problems with other Cygwin
and X applications.
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/