Re: Window focus problem with new releases

) I installed relaeses XFree86-bin-4.3.0-5.tar.bz2,
) XFree86-prog-4.3.0-8.tar.bz2 and
) XFree86-xserv-4.3.0-20.tar.bz2 and have noticed the following problem
) while running Fluxbox:
) A window (e.g. xterm) that has the focus but does not have the
) cursor in the window cannot recieve keyboard input. This has not been
) a problem prior to installation of the named releases.
)
) Not a big issue, just an issue.

I have a similar issue here.

Using twm, I can move the keyboard focus from one window to another
by entering this special key combo, but the new window that has
the focus now doesn't take any key input unless I click the mouse
inside the window to give it the focus explicitly.

It is a big issue for me to have to grab a mouse every time I want
to move the focus to a different window now.

I did cygwin_setup this morning to get the latest xserv.
I didn't have to click the mouse before that.