Re: lesstif - Recompile for shared Xt has STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION

Brian,

Brian Ford wrote:

Does anyone else who hasn't updated yet get different results?

I am sorry, Harold, but I am swamped right now.  I won't have time to look
at this in depth for few days.

PS. If you do make the release, please fix where the man pages are
installed for me.  Thanks.

No rush. I am swamped as well. I could see this sitting in a broken state for about a month or two before I feel compelled to take the reigns :)