Re: freenode.net - IRC channel for the project?

Of course not, don't be silly.

This is something that we could do in addition to this mailing list.

I like the format of IRC and I think I could answer questions more quickly there. I also think that some development discussions would be better off in IRC. It is something I want to try, that is all.

Harold

Jay Smith wrote:

Harold,

I hope you are not suggesting that this entire newsgroup/list would move to IRC.

Jay