Re: partnership with the Xouvert project?

On Wed, Oct 29, 2003 at 08:22:42AM +0100, Pau Aliagas wrote:
I've just subscribed to the list to tell you the same thing about arch and
xouvert. Some small problems have arisen using arch in cygwin and there
was a consensus that changes needed to be applied to cygwin to have a nice
and full support. The problems were related to path lengths and, maybe, you could help us with this issue. It would be a nice initial cooperation.

I don't think path lengths are an issue at the moment, for the Xouvert project to be able to work with Cygwin. The issue that is important is the file renaming issue. I've posted to the mailing list to let Tom know that Cygwin support is important to us; hopefully he will reply soon.

Jonathan

--

It's not true unless it makes you laugh, but you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

Geek House Productions, Ltd.

Phone:   604-951-4142
Email:   djw@reactor-core.org
Webpage: http://reactor-core.org