All packages refreshed with build scripts and source code (well,almost all)

I have just finished rebuilding almost all of the Cygwin/X packages. The prime reasons of the rebuilding and repackaging were:

1) Provide source for all packages.

2) Provide a build script for all packages.

3) Provide a Cygwin-specific README file for all packages.

4) Include the setup.hint files in each package, so others can modify and maintain them.

5) Refresh the build of any packages that predated the new shared library naming convention.

This process is now complete, except for the XFree86-* packages. I am thinking about how best to package the source for these packages. I would like to avoid having to update a large monolithic source package each time I make a 100 byte change. I am thinking about breaking the source into the following packages:

XFree86-bin-*-src:
	xc/programs
	- xc/programs/Xserver

XFree86-doc-*-src:
	xc/doc

XFree86-fnts-*-src:
	xc/fonts

XFree86-lib-*-src:
	xc/
	- xc/config
	- xc/doc
	- xc/fonts
	- xc/include
	- xc/programs

	(This ends up being a couple files in xc/ and the following:
	xc/extra
	xc/lib
	xc/nls
	xc/util)

XFree86-prog-*-src:
	xc/config
	xc/include

XFree86-xserv-*-src:
	xc/programs/Xserver

This doesn't perfectly match the purpose of each of the XFree86-* packages, but it seems to be the best layout I can come up with. I would like the XFree86-xserv-*-src package to be smaller, but there doesn't seem to be any way to break the hw/xwin directory out by itself.

Constructive comments would be appreciated.