Install Uploading unwanted packages (eg Apache, emacs...)

Greetings!

I am trying to upload and install cygwin. Yes, I did have that "installation
incomplete" message and decided to not install many things. Among these
unwanted things are apache and emacs. But they are being uploaded anyway. Are
there some files that even though I choose "skip" they get uploaded anyway? Or
are my choices simply being ignored? If so, why? And how do I rectify this?

Thank you!

Patricia

Patricia C. Vener

Come visit my online galleries!
vener-art.com

¨Canto que ha sido valiente siempre será canción nueva¨ -- Víctor Jara