RE: Install Uploading unwanted packages (eg Apache, emacs...)

Hi Patricia

adragh wrote on Friday, October 31, 2003 3:59 PM:
[snip]
> Are
> there some files that even though I choose "skip" they get
> uploaded anyway? Or
> are my choices simply being ignored? If so, why? And how do I
> rectify this?

"Skip" it the right way and it is not ignored. But you have to take care of the defined dependencies. I.e if you "skip" Apache but select later on a package that is dependent, then Apache is "in" again. Unfortunately the dependencies are only respected regarding selection and not unselection.

Regards,
Jörg