Re: no key input

Hi,

>I didn't realize you were building from CVS...
>I didn't realize anyone was doing that.

Yep some of us are still using CVS + various patches and customisations and
bodges (no pain no gain!).
My xc tree (XFree latest as of yesterday + patches) is as close as I thing
the game is and is still doing the job for me! (e.g. I've even patched for
new 'shared' rootless and haven't even used/tested it!).

Keep up the good work...I'll try to build/test new trees as they materialise
(within my scope...multiwindow and/or XDMCP on XP and Windows 2003 server
platforms)

Colin