Re: WindowMaker-0.80.2-1 bad TIFFs?

What mount type are you guys using for that directory? I would suspect that a text mount might cause problems. You should be using a binary mount.

Harold

Danilo Turina wrote:
As I already told in message http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2003-11/msg00023.html
this is happening also to me.

Not only the terminal icon is messed up, but also the icons of the Preferences panel of WindowMaker.

Notice also that opening those tiffs with a viewer (e.g. IrfanView) they seems to be ok.

Andrew Grimm wrote:

My recently-updated Cygwin WindowMaker is whining to me:

TIFFReadDirectory: Warning, /usr/X11R6/share/WINGs/Images.tiff:
unknown field with tag 317 (0x13d) encountered.
TIFFReadDirectory: Warning, /usr/X11R6/share/WindowMaker/Icons/Terminal.tiff:
unknown field with tag 317 (0x13d) encountered.

I believe it as the icon for the terminal looks messed up.

This doesn't impact my ability to continue living, but it would be nice if
it were corrected. I have all of the latest Cygwin packages (on Win 2k)
so I don't think I'm missing a decode/display component or anything.

Thanks,
Andy