Twin screens

I am running X using the following start-up command:

start XWin -multiwindow -nounixkill -clipboard -nowinkill

I have recently installed a second monitor onto my system (XP PRO) where the second monitor is to the LEFT of the main screen.

The architecture correctly (in my opinion) treats the 0,0 point as being on the new, left-hand screen and everything works fine on that screen.

If, however, I drag a window across from the left screen to the main screen, it freezes. Doesn't do anything at all, no input, no refresh. Dragging it back makes it happy again.

I assume that it believes it is now off-screen.

Cliff.
--
Cliff Stanford
Might Limited                           +44 870 199 4137 (Office)