Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: Re: cygwin/X in the ENTERPRISE environment]]

On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 10:30:31AM -0500, Staf Verhaegen wrote:
>Do you know why my messages don't appear on the list ? I checked that the
>subscription address is the same as I use to send the messages from
>(staf.verhaegen@imec.be)

 From the logs:
Nov 11 17:43:27 sourceware spam: -*blocked: verhaegs-AT-imec-DOT-be 146.103.254.12 -> cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com (blocked: bad header value X-OriginalArrivalTime)

The existence of that field in a header is usually a sign of 1) a
spammer or 2) someone doing a blind forward complete with all headers.

Since you are not sending email from the account under which you've
subscribed, this type of message is blocked.

If this is a matter of forwarding email to the xfree list, the simplest
solution is to edit your headers prior sending the message -- always a
good idea anyway.

Or, see http://sourceware.org/lists.html#rbl-sucks for alternative ways
around this which do not require your subscribing
verhaegs-AT-imec-DOT-be .
--
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to aaaspam@sourceware.org