Re: DDD 3.3.8 segmentation error, related to Motif?

This is *still* a cygwin-xfree issue.  Please do not CC cygwin@cygwin.com.
Also, please do not CC me, as I read cygwin-xfree.  Thanks.

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 dirk.goethals@alcatel.be wrote:

> I gat a more recent version now, and I recompiled ddd.
> Earlier problem solved, new problem pops up:

Did you update all of Cygwin, or just the following packages?  An attached
cygcheck.out as requested in http://www.cygwin.com/problems.html would be
helpfull.

> The executable ends with:
>        Warning: This DDD requires a Motif 2.1 library (using Motif
> -1617156.-609)
>        Continue at own risk.
>
>        Internal error (Segmentation fault).

WAG: Your cygwin1.dll is pre 1.5?