Re: TTF-font rendering not working anymore

Kirk,

Somebody needs to give me a three-click test case or I won't even be able to confirm that this is indeed a problem.

You do have the "fontconfig" and "freetype2" packages installed on your machine, right?

Harold

Kirk Erickson wrote:

Sorry I didn't report this earlier.  I've been plagued by the
TTF font problem reported by Fridger Schrempp and Michael Bax
and Fridger Schrempp.

Perhaps if someone were to review the checkins previous to
Michael's reporting the problem (11 Nov 2003), it could be resolved.

This is really a showstopper class bug that folks who made
recent checkins should be made aware of.