New multi-window mode

Hi all,

I wrote a window manager. This uses new rootless mode and extension.

http://peppermint.jp/products/x/hackedbox4win-0.8.2.tar.gz

Features
* Faster drawing than old multi-window mode
* Correct window decoration using MWM/Blackbox hint
* Run window manager in separate process

It requires new rootless mode and WindowsWM extension, so latest code in
CVS is needed.

By the way, I deleted half of HackedBox code and this has no
compatibility with hackedbox, so new name is needed.

Kensuke Matsuzaki