Re: [Xoncygwin-cvs] CVS Update: cygwin-xfree-doc (branch: trunk)

Alexander Gottwald wrote:

> I'll do this but I am busy the next days too. So this may last until next
> weekend or even later. But lets see how far I get on monday.

I've finished the hw/xwin directory. Harold and Kensuke, can you please
take a look if I've not removed changes (eg. to the new rootless mode).

I've copyied all changes from xoncygwin except:
- new logfile handling
- harolds printf warning fixes
- region changes
- everything that smelled like rootless. But here I'm not sure if I've
  missed something
- forgot something?

+ some warning fixes with function prototypes.

good night,
    ago
 http://www.gotti.org           ICQ: 126018723