Re: [Xoncygwin-cvs] CVS Update: cygwin-xfree-doc (branch: trunk)

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003, Harold L Hunt II wrote:

> > I've copyied all changes from xoncygwin except:
> > - new logfile handling
>
> That should be okay to move because our CYGWIN tag has the latest
> XFree86 CVS for all other directories.
>
> > - harolds printf warning fixes
>
> I made those changes on the xorg CYGWIN tag... not in xoncygwin.  I take
> it you mean that you overwrote some files?

The list was meant as changes in xorg, which I've left. I've done a diff
on the directory and removed all chunks which
a) should not go into xorg
b) were changed in xorg but ot in xoncygwin

The listed were all from category b

I think I've kept the logfile and the printf changes completely but I'm
not sure about the rootless changes. But as Kensuke already menitioned it
seems I've overwritten some of his work.

bye
	ago
--
 Alexander.Gottwald@s1999.tu-chemnitz.de