RE: [Xoncygwin-cvs] CVS Update: cygwin-xfree-doc (branch: trunk)

I know, I should read the full digest before reacting.

Mea culpa,

Geert

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003, Pille Geert (bizvdm) wrote:

> Hallo,
>
> Will the "rootless" option be removed?  Or do I get this ("everything that
> smelled like rootless") wrong?

There is new code for rootless so I've tried not to copy the old code.

bye
	ago

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
You are explicitly requested to notify the sender of this email that the intended recipient was not reached.