RE: AltGr, HP-UX and trouble

Hallo JJ,

here you have an xev.c, I had no trouble compiling it on HP/UX 11.

I haven't been able to get the xterm's on HP/UX or AIX to work with AltGr
and dead keys, I'm using xterm from Cygwin/X and rlogin to the HP/UX box
(which is not really BIG - physically).

Geert

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
You are explicitly requested to notify the sender of this email that the intended recipient was not reached.