Re: Screenshots page updated

The last of the three old screenshots have been removed. I created a new fullscreen 8 bits per pixel screenshot to replace the two that we had. It was great, this time I got to use a local Emacs client to show the color list instead of a remote Emacs client :) I dropped the Solaris XDMCP screenshot since I don't have a Solaris box anymore.

All screenshots are 1024x768 PNGs with 128x96 thumbnails.

Feel free to suggest additional screenshots to show off certain features that I have overlooked. Or, submit your own shots in the above format and I will add them to the page.

Harold

Harold L Hunt II wrote:

Our screenshots page has been completely updated:

http://xfree86.cygwin.com/screenshots/

Nine old screenshots have been removed.

Nine new screenshots have been added, showing off new features such as the exit confirmation and the tray icon menu.

Merry Christmas!