From: cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com
[mailto:cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com]On Behalf Of Nageshwara rao M
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2004 2:19 AM
To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Subject: Installation Clarification

Respected sir/madam,

I want to know how to INSTALL C compiler of lower version on
current release of CYGWIN,which I have recently downloaded and installed
from cygwin site.

Currently installed CYGWIN details :
VERSION: CYGWIN 1.3.x
COMPILER: gcc - 3.3.1

My Requirement:
To install lower version of C compiler,details
COMPILER:gcc - 2.95.3

Are they any options in the setup.exe to add packages
apart from the list of packages existing in setup.exe.

I am in the process of installing Speech tools for TTS
which requires only C compiler of Version gcc - 2.95.3

please help me out.

--
M Nageshwara Rao
E-mail: mnrao@lantana.tenet.res.in