Re: Updated: XFree86-xserv-4.3.0-31

Volker,

Dr. Volker Zell wrote:

"Harold" == Harold L Hunt writes:

    Harold> 1) General - Everything up to the last three entries describes the
    Harold> new clipboard handling system that does not steal ownership of the X11
    Harold> selection each time that something is selected; this seems to work
    Harold> fine, but it needs to be tested.

Hi Harold
You made my day !!!! The selection ownership problem really went away.
I'm running the X version of XEmacs since half a day now and no
problems with selection and copy/paste between X and Windows.

Great! I was sort of afraid to test it really hard... I didn't want to find out for myself that it had major bugs. :) That is great to hear that it is holding up.