Re: XFree86-xserv-4.3.0-32 tests

Ãyvind,

I wouldn't worry too much about it... I am in the middle of completely reworking the clipboard shutdown code. The crashes will be fixed when I am through with it, so I don't particularly need details about any current crashes in -32 anymore.

Thanks for testing,

Harold

Ãyvind Harboe wrote:
I've now seen the xwinclip: xwin.exe crash on exit with 4.3.0-32 as well. It was an access violation to address 1.

Is this a known problem?

If not, does anyone have any pointers on how to create a useful bug report?

One idea I had was to somehow invoke GDB once the OK Cancel access violation requester
pops up, but I've no idea on how to go about this?

A fixed sequence of steps to reproduce the problem has eluded me, hence my interest in a postmortem approach.

Ãyvind