Re: Problem connecting to Solaris 8 systems using Xwin

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004, Harold L Hunt II wrote:

> Alexander Gottwald wrote:
>
> > [snip]
> > @Harold: Do you have a debug build ready. I'd like Martin to try it in
> > gdb to get a backtrace where the server crashed.
>
> No, I do not have a debug build ready.  I could perhaps make one, but it
> will take a bit.
>
> Harold

Harold,

Perhaps it would make sense to turn on debugging info in all "test"
releases.  Alternatively, IIRC gdb allows importing external debugging
info, so you might want to have the (versioned) debugging info available
for the "test" releases.  I'm not certain exactly how to extract this
information from the build, so unless someone chimes in before that, I'll
try to look it up sometime later today, and will post instructions to this
list if I find anything.
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/