Re: xfig and mwm problems ...

Here's the info you requested:

Cygwin Package Information Package Version Status Xaw3d 1.5D-2 OK XFree86-bin 4.3.0-5 OK

--B.

Run the following and report your results:

cygcheck -c XFree86-bin xfig Xaw3d

Harold

B. Marchand wrote:

I did, of course. But, just in case, I tried it again and still nothing.

--B.

Keep the mouse cursor in the text entry box when typing.

Harold

B. Marchand wrote:

   xfig works fine, so far, under twm. However, I cannot enter text
   manually into text boxes if I'm running mwm. For instance, if I
   try to save the file I can't enter text into the output filename
   box. If there's a property, like text size, I can change it using
   the arrows but I cannot enter it manually. I do not have this
   problem under twm.

--B.