Copy Paste to Windows

Hello .
I've read about uzing clipboard  for copy paste and edited my startxwin.bat to

start XWin -multiwindow -clipboard

Yet I  cannot copy  . I use the last version of XFree , I ran the cygwin Instalaiton today ,from the web.

Maybe I don't know how do I actually copy/paste .  Do I use CTRL+C or CTRL+V when I copy to Windows and
middle mouse when I copy to cygwin ?
www.newmail.ru -- всегда что-то новое.